Online giving - just click the button!
Act of Consecration to the Immaculate Heart of Mary - click here.
Road to renewal App May 2023 - click here.
A message from Bishop Fisher on Education - click here.
Christmas 2023 Mass Schedule - click here.
Bishop's Letter - New Sunday and Daily Mass Schedule - click here.
Welcome, and thank you for visiting St. Andrew's Parish online. We hope that our website highlights the wide variety of worship, fellowship and community participation opportunities available to you and your family. Please feel free to read more about our church on this site, or come in for a visit. We would love to greet you and share with you our love for Jesus Christ and for you, our neighbor.
Masses are held in the main Church:
7:30, 9:30, and 11:30 AM & 5:00 PM
8:30 AM & Vigil: 4:00 PM
Weekdays: 8:30 AM & 12:00 Noon
No Confession or Mass on Thursday
EVENING EUCHARISTIC ADORATION
On the last Wednesday of the month from 6:00 to 7:00 PM.
Additional Masses or services will be announced in our weekly events.
Bingo is held in the Msgr. Donovan Center in McNulty Hall
Thursday, Friday 7:30 pm
Sunday 7:00 pm
M, T, W, & F 11:15 AM-11:45 AM
No confessions heard on Thursday
We invite to join our mailing list and receive emails we send out with news, the weekly bulletin or special Mass and event schedules. Just enter your email above and subcribe.
From the Desk of Father Michael
In the upcoming weeks we will begin to form the Six Pillar Groups within our Family of Parishes. These Pillar groups are the 6 key areas of the Church that require constant planning, monitoring and evaluation. They include:
● Mass schedules for each parish within the Family
● Sacrament schedule
● Liturgy Committee
● Life in the Eucharist
● Religious Education (K-12)
● Catholic Schools
● Sacramental Preparation
● Youth Ministry
● Young Adult Faith Formation
● Adult Faith Formation
● Adult Leadership Training
● Inclusive Catechesis
● Family Formation
● Any ministry or activity aimed at bringing relief for those
who are suffering, while maintaining inclusivity
● Evangelization efforts geared at people who are unchurched and seeking Christ
● Promotion of missionary discipleship to attract new Catholics
● Ministry to those who are in physical or spiritual need
● Empower parishioners
● Develop a culture of welcome
● Volunteers (time, treasure, and or talent)
● Family /Parish hospitality
● Fundraising (Short term project/budget based needs)
● Development (Cultivating long-term financial security)
● Human Resources (Compensation, benefits & policies)
● Safe Environment
● Governing/Family Leadership
● Central Office
● Processes/On-site hours